Mr Gavin Hamilton
Consultant Podiatric Surgeon
Our Charities objective is to provide integrated, seamless healthcare for people and the local communities we serve that is safe, effective and centred around the patient.
One of the ways we achieve this is to offer our consulting rooms and theatres to other larger NHS hospitals. The Wye Valley NHS Trust sends Mr Hamilton to us, so they can deliver their NHS care closer to home. His clinic administration and onward referrals are managed by his host Trust.
However, Mr Hamilton has been HCPC registered since August 1987 and does offer private consultations or procedures at Tetbury Hospital.
Variety of conditions treated include:
• Hallux Valgus (bunions)
• Hallux limitus, arthritis of the toe
• Toe deformities
• Neuroma/ Neuritis nerve pain in feet
• Ganglion / bursa: fluid filled swellings
• Metatarsalgia: pain under ball of the foot
• Plantar Fasciitis: Heel pain
• Nail problems: ingrowing, damaged nails
• MSK problems due to foot pathologies
Procedures performed at Tetbury Hospital:
• Correction of Hallux Valgus by osteotomy
• Correction of Hallux Limitus by fusion, implant arthroplasty etc
• Correction of lesser toe deformity by arthroplasty / arthrodesis
• Metatarsalgia bone procedures.
• Therapeutic injection treatments for joint or nerve pain
• Excision of nerve, ganglion or bursa
• All nail surgeries. Outpatient or theatre procedures
• Skin procedures
• Provision of Orthotics, Conservative treatment options for above
For more information contact Debbie Aubrey or Lisa Bradley at The Wye Valley Trust on 01432 363954.